Facing the Tough Issues on Hybrid Work: How Communications Technology Will Support New Ways of Working
A Digital Conference - September 28, 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM EDT
Registered for the Event? Access the Event Platform!
If you're already registered for the September 28 digital event, "Facing the Tough Issues on Hybrid Work," then you can log-in and begin navigating the event platform! Check out the Event Resources page for the info you need to get started.
For many enterprises, 2022 will be the year when hybrid work starts to become a reality. But it’s also likely to be a year of trial and error, difficult decisions, and the need for technology leaders to be flexible on tactics while keeping strategic goals front and center. To address these challenges, Enterprise Connect presents a digital conference, Facing the Tough Issues on Hybrid Work. It’s your opportunity to get up-to-date insights on how hybrid work is progressing, and what we’re learning about real-world choices about technologies such as:
- Collaboration Platforms
- Customer Experience (CX)
- ...and more
Hybrid work is not set-it-and-forget-it. It’s constantly evolving as enterprises discover, implement, and refine the best ways for workers to collaborate, wherever these individuals and teams may be located at any moment. That’s why you can’t pass up this unique digital program! You’ll engage with the best independent experts and technology providers in the enterprise communications/collaboration industry. They’ll provide you with the deep insights and clear information you need to ensure your enterprise IT/communications systems provide the technology underpinnings of a flexible, employee- and customer-centric collaboration environment.
This is an exclusive opportunity to learn how to equip you and your team to deliver collaboration technology to your end-users that enhances employee and customer experience.
What you’ll gain by attending Facing the Tough Issues on Hybrid Work:
- Insights that will make you and your team indispensable to the business success of your enterprise in the era of hybrid work
- Ensure your collaboration technology delivers enterprise-grade service for all employees at all times, regardless of location
- Practical advice on using Cloud and AI to support contact center systems that deliver world-class CX
- Optimize collaboration technology for the best employee experience
- The state of interoperability for video collaboration systems
- The evolution of hybrid work since return-to-office began—and how communications/collaboration professionals must respond
- Critical and timely issues as enterprises implement hybrid work
An IT View on the "Whys", "Whats", and "Hows" of Hybrid Work
Featuring Keynote Speakers:
- Keynote: An IT View on the “Whys”, “Whats”, and “Hows” of Hybrid Work
- Meeting Room Interoperability Update
- Making E911 Work for Hybrid Work
- Achieving World-Class CX With Your Contact Center Technology and Agent Workforce
- Using Change Management Strategies to Drive Hybrid Work Success
- See the Agenda/Meet the Speakers
Secure Your Sponsorship Slot
Be Part of the Industry's Can't-Miss Fall Event.
With significant shifts in the workplace dynamic, Enterprise IT leaders are searching for innovative technology options and clear roadmaps to help navigate them through multi-faceted challenges they will face.
As a sponsor, you’ll have the opportunity to address these concerns by:
- Showcasing your key solutions
- Meeting 1:1 with attendees
- Providing thought leadership during sessions
Contact our team to learn more about our sponsorship packages.