Exclusive Event Open Only to Exhibitors, Sponsors and Invited Guests
Building Better Workplaces & Customer Experiences in Turbulent Times
Monday, March 27
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Room: Coastal 1 & 2, Gaylord Palms
While COVID-19 accelerated digital transformation projects and demonstrated their tremendous potential, the pandemic also highlighted the divide between skeptical buyers and early adopters of disruptive technology.
As a technology provider, it’s more complex than ever to craft a roadmap that can meet customers’ needs today while also preparing for the future of work and customer engagement. That’s why Omdia is presenting Building Better Workplaces & Customer Experiences in Turbulent Times, a vendor-agnostic deep dive on industry and technology trends in enterprise communications, workplace transformation, collaboration, and customer experience. This in-depth summit will be delivered by the seasoned industry analysts from Omdia’s Digital Workplace practice.
At this Omdia Industry Analyst Summit, you can expect:
- Insightful presentations and discussions
- An opportunity to network with the analyst team
- Exclusive research content normally accessible to a limited audience
- Access to the 2023 Omdia “Trends to Watch” report ($2,999 value)
This program is free to anyone with an Exhibitor badge, and to select other Enterprise Connect 2023 attendees. Our aim is to help Enterprise Connect’s sponsors and exhibitors gain data-driven knowledge they can use to build their business and serve their customers more effectively. Show management reserves the right to make the final decision for qualification.
8:30 am – 9:00 am: Coffee and networking
9:00 am – 9:10 am: Welcome and introduction
Tim Banting, Digital Workplace Practice Leader
9:10 am – 9:40 am
Traversing the Path to the Future of Work
Adam Holtby, Principal Analyst, Workplace Transformation
Tim Banting, Practice Leader, Digital Workplace
9:40 am – 10:10 am
UC&C Market Dynamics: What the Data Tells Us
Brent Kelly, Principal Analyst, Unified Communications & Collaboration
Prachi Nema, Principal Analyst, Unified Communications & Collaboration
10:10 am – 10:25 am
10:25 am – 10:55 am
Close the Gaps in CX and Drive Revenue
Mila D’Antonio, Principal Analyst, Customer Engagement
David Myron, Principal Analyst, Customer Engagement
10:55 am – 11:30 am
Analyst Ask Me Anything
11:30 am – 12:00 pm
Exclusive Access to Digital Workplace Analysts and Research
The Omdia Analyst Summit features independent, world-class Digital Workplace research shared by industry analysts with decades of technology research experience, providing attendees with data-driven, real-world insight and perspective. Omdia serves and supports organizations' go-to-market strategy and approach, whether it's to quantify market opportunities or to validate market position.
Who Should Attend
Technology solution provider professionals looking to better understand and reach the markets they hope to serve, including:
- Product Planning & Development
- Research & Development
- All enterprise communications & collaboration providers and equipment suppliers looking to navigate disruption and gain the information to make better decisions
Direct line into independent research used by the largest companies in the industry, normally available to subscribing customers only.
Join us for this exclusive forum where you’ll hear from analysts who will provide market background, technical details and recommendations to the audience on:
- Enterprise communications
- Customer engagement
- Workplace transformation
- View the agenda
Who Can Attend the Omdia Analyst Summit
Attendance at the Omdia Analyst Summit is limited to those with the following badge types and qualifications:
- Exhibitor Booth Staff
- Expo Plus or Conference badge holders who work for an Enterprise Connect 2023 Exhibitor
- Invited Guests
- To contribute to an interactive, cooperative environment, we are unable to accept employees of other industry analyst firms. The final determination of participants of the Omdia Analyst Summit rests with Enterprise Connect and Omdia event management.
Register Today and Connect with the Enterprise IT Community
This event is open only to Exhibitors, Sponsors and invited guests.
Current Exhibitors and Sponsors can register for the Omdia Industry Analyst Summit:
- Through the Exhibitor Portal
- Call us at (866) 203-8169 / (415) 947-6858, Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM PT, or email ([email protected])
Guests can register for the Omdia Analyst Summit:
- Click on the registration button below
- To contribute to an interactive, cooperative environment, we are unable to accept employees of other industry analyst firms. The final determination of participants of the Omdia Industry Analyst Summit rests with Enterprise Connect and Omdia event management.
Omdia Analyst Summit – Guest Pass Benefits
After registering, you will receive an email confirmation from Enterprise Connect. Please contact our Registration team if you do not receive one – you will need the confirmation notice when checking into our event in Orlando.
Your Omdia Analyst Summit Pass includes access to:
- Omdia Analyst Summit
- Expo Hall
- Keynotes and General Session
You may view the complete Enterprise Connect schedule here. If you would like to attend Conference sessions, please contact Registration to inquire about passes and pricing or visit the webpage for more info.