Coffee and networking
8:30 am – 9:00 am
Welcome and introduction
9:00 am – 9:10 am
Tim Banting, Digital Workplace Practice Leader
Traversing the Path to the Future of Work
9:10 a.m. – 9:40 a.m.
In this fireside chat, Adam Holtby and Tim Banting from Omdia's Workplace Transformation practice will share their insights around how the world of work is changing, and the important role that technology partners will play in helping businesses walk the path to the future of work. Important topics Adam and Tim will address include:
- Why are two-thirds of organizations reconsidering their existing partnerships with digital providers?
- With half the workforce now working in a more mobile and hybrid fashion, how are businesses progressing in becoming “mobile-first” and where do they need help?
- Why are more businesses looking to extend digital transformation beyond just the back office and into the frontline workforce?
- Why has employee experience become such a priority for businesses?
Adam Holtby, Principal Analyst, Workplace Transformation
Tim Banting, Practice Leader, Digital Workplace
UC&C Market Dynamics: What the Data Tells Us
9:40 a.m. – 10:10 a.m.
The pandemic changed the UC&C landscape, pushing new cloud-based technologies, video, and AI to the fore. Yet, post-pandemic, the majority of enterprises are not embarking on a complete refresh of their UC&C stack, but are addressing elements in a more piecemeal fashion. Going forward, what will happen in the next two years, as businesses further bear the brunt of rising inflation, flexible working and ongoing recession in many markets? How will this impact the OPEX and CAPEX communications spend in enterprises?
Join Omdia Principal Analysts Brent Kelly and Prachi Nema to:
- Understand the implications of having a combination of new and legacy solutions in enterprises
- Gain data-driven insights and recommendations for the UC&C vendors
- Craft your go-to-market strategies for growth and excellence
Brent Kelly, Principal Analyst, Unified Communications & Collaboration
Prachi Nema, Principal Analyst, Unified Communications & Collaboration
Close the Gaps in CX and Drive Revenue
10:25 a.m. – 10:55 a.m.
Customer interactions have become increasingly digital, however, enterprises across the globe face numerous headwinds: Pandemic-induced digital fatigue, economic instability, and staffing challenges to name a few. Such obstacles could stall digital transformation journeys and customer experience (CX) technology investments.
To stay competitive and accelerate digital growth, CX technology vendors must understand the obstacles their customers face and articulate how the technology and features can help fulfill their clients’ business needs strategies and link them to objectives. In this session, analysts from Omdia’s Customer Engagement Intelligence Service will offer data and recommendations that illustrate the most beneficial and cost-effective ways that enterprises will be seeking to advance their CX technology investments.
You’ll come away with:
- Insights on the challenges enterprises face with digital transformation and CX adoption
- Clear ideas on how to help clients prioritize customer-first, digital-first initiatives for the current economic climate
Mila D’Antonio, Principal Analyst, Customer Engagement
David Myron, Principal Analyst, Customer Engagement
Analyst Ask Me Anything
10:55 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
After the presentations are complete, the Digital Workplace team will come together to address any and all topics and questions of concern to audience members. Don’t miss this opportunity to engage directly with the analysts and get your specific questions answered.
11:30 a.m. – 1200 p.m.