Learn From the Experts & Engage With Your Peers
Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, channel partners, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications and collaboration. Enterprise Connect is where IT decision makers go to get comprehensive analysis, in-depth information, and expert insight needed to plan their enterprise communications and collaboration strategy.
Whether in end-user-focused sessions or through the many informal networking opportunities, you’ll make connections with great like-minded people who share your experiences.
Tracks: Dive Deep on Critical Communications & Collaboration Technology Trends
Contact Center & Customer Experience
Video Collaboration & A/V
CPaaS & Communications APIs
Unified Communications & UCaaS
Communications & Collaboration 2025 Conference-within-a-Conference
COMMUNICATIONS & COLLABORATION 2025
Technology transformation has accelerated for enterprise communications/collaboration, and leading-edge technologies promise even more change ahead. But just how quickly will the evolution progress, and what are the implications for your strategic technology planning? The Communications & Collaboration 2025 conference-within-a-conference offered detailed insights aimed at helping attendees learn where the most important technology trends are heading over the next three years, and how you can be ready to take full advantage of them. Speakers provided a clear picture of which technologies may be nascent today but could be mainstream in 3 years. Topics included:
- Platforms 2025
- Contact Center 2025
- Cloud 2025
- Video 2025
- Workplace 2025
Network with the Entire Communications/Collaboration Community at Enterprise Connect Events Including:
- Decision-Makers in enterprise IT, telecom, A/V and networking who need the latest information to make purchase decisions and strategic plans for communications/collaboration products and services.
- Equipment Manufacturers & Software/Service Providers who need to understand how customers view the options available for migrating to the next plateau.
- System Dealers, Value-Added Resellers & System Integrators who need to learn how communications/collaboration platforms match customer requirements.
- Analysts & Investors seeking to identify and analyze opportunities in the rapidly-evolving market for enterprise communications/collaboration
Make Invaluable Connections with Peers
CXO, CIO, CTO, EVP, VP, Directors and Managers responsible for implementing:
- Unified Communications
- Contact Center & Customer Experience Technologies
- Cloud Communications
- Collaboration Platforms
- Video Conferencing & A/V
- APIs/Embedded Communications
- Security & Compliance
- Systems & Network Management
- Speech Technologies
- AI & Analytics
Companies That Attend Enterprise Connect
Decision-makers across all industries and company sizes attend Enterprise Connect, including:
Explore The Leading Solution Providers
Enterprise Connect is the ONLY place where competing system and software vendors converge. You get direct access to the designers and developers of systems for Unified Communications, contact centers, mobility, video, collaboration platforms, and much more.
Learn about the newest products and services, discover and compare cutting-edge technologies, acquire the latest information and demo new solutions from leading vendors.