What Does Enterprise Connect Offer?
Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, channel partners, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications and collaboration. Enterprise Connect offers multiple opportunities for enterprise decision-makers to come together with their peers and with technology providers.
Enterprise Connect 2023
Enterprise Connect Conference & Expo
March 27-30, 2023, Gaylord Palms, Orlando, FL
Where Collaboration Happens
Enterprise Connect is where the enterprise IT community gathers to exchange knowledge, network with peers and experts, and explore new technologies and strategies for communications and collaboration.
Whether it’s your Contact Center, Unified Communications, A/V, or Security and Compliance, your enterprise’s collaboration needs have never been more critical or in flux. Now is the time to make sure your plans address the needs of your business today and are scalable for the future.
- Keynotes featuring the industry’s most important players sharing product releases and updates
- The industry’s largest Expo Hall to research and source solutions from
- A comprehensive Conference program focused on critical approaches and tools
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- And … Orlando sun and energy
Hear expert, in-depth analysis on the topics you need to know about
Explore the latest technologies and find solutions that best fit your enterprise
Network face-to-face with your peers, have fun and exchange ideas
Conference Sessions & Tracks
Our expert-led conference program will hone in on the latest systems, software, services, and applications for enterprise communications and collaboration. Our nine conference tracks cover the full scope of issues impacting Enterprise IT professionals today and into the future. Whether your focus is on the Contact Center, Unified Communications, A/V or Security & Compliance, there is something that will help your organization.
Contact Center & Customer Experience
Video Collaboration & A/V
Communications & Collaboration 2026 – NEW
CPaaS & APIs
Unified Communications & UCaaS
What's New in 2023
- Expanded Women in Communications Track - Enterprise Connect provides unique content and networking events designed to help foster the careers of women in the field of enterprise communications and IT. Our Spotlight Awards celebrate women leading the way in Enterprise IT
- Increased Focus on Accessibility - Communications/collaboration technology offers many ways to improve the employee experience for those with disabilities, and we want to inspire you to be a difference-maker within your enterprise when it comes to accessibility. Featured sessions include: "How Enterprise IT Can Better Support Workers with Disabilities" and "How IT Can Build a Sustainable Accessibility Program for Enterprise Communications"
Communications and Collaboration 2026 - New Track - This track looks at key elements of your communications/collaboration environment – platforms, contact centers, cloud, and video – and helps you understand where these critical technologies are headed in the next three years.
New Speakers - Our Conference program will include more enterprise decision-makers featured as speakers
- Focus on Customer Experience - Added focus on building the employee and customer experience of the future