Innovation Showcase 2024: Customer Experience
Nominations are now open for the Enterprise Connect 2024 Innovation Showcase! This year’s theme is Customer Experience.
Evolving customer expectations, the rise of digital communications, and breakthroughs in artificial intelligence are dramatically changing the way companies interact with their customers. At Enterprise Connect 2024, the Innovation Showcase intends to profile several new solutions in CX. The evaluation process for the Innovation Showcase considers three main factors:
- The potential of the innovation to enhance the customer experience
- The potential for business impact
- Suitability for enterprise use.
The Innovation Showcase 2024 will select six companies providing fresh takes on customer experience.
Eligibility Rules and Criteria
- Eligible companies must not have exhibited at EC22 or EC23. Exhibiting at EC24 is not a conflict, but is also not required.
- Participants must have a customer with more than 250 employees (the actual implementation can be small).
- Participants must be able to demonstrate their solution solves a business problem or creates a business opportunity.
- There is no fee to participate.
- Companies that are selected are expected to attend Enterprise Connect 2024 at their own expense. Two full show passes will be provided to each company included in the Innovation Showcase.
- Applicants must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they may have received from Informa or competition judges.
- Informa reserves the right to not advance a submission to the finalist round at any time and for any reason. Informa reserves the right not to award at any time in the process if it determines to do so is in violation of any local, state, or federal regulation or responsibility or if additional information surfaces that would make an idea or candidate ineligible.
- Deadline to apply is March 4, 2024
- Showcase selections to be announced March 13
Innovation Showcase 2023: Collaboration Reimagined
The Innovation Showcase 2023 selected six companies providing fresh takes on business collaboration. Solutions were evaluated on how effectively they re-imagine modern communications and collaboration. Are voice, messaging, and meetings the right suite, or are other applications needed? We were specifically looking for new approaches that may include a stronger or different value proposition that spans workflows, integrations, mobility, meetings, WFH, or other.
Meet the 2023 Innovation Showcase Winners
Learn more from Mark Vale of Callroute
Learn more from Indrajit Ghosh of ConnX
Learn more from Juan Betancourt of Humantelligence
Learn more from Alan Lepofsky of Mobeus
Learn more from Dawn-Marie Elder of SIPPIO
Learn more from Jonathan Sieg of tekVizion