Innovation Showcase 2023: Collaboration Reimagined
Today’s most popular UCaaS suites include telephony, messaging, and meetings. For most providers, this set of features evolved over several years. While evolution is good, there's also some benefit to a complete reimagining of modern collaboration. The Innovation Showcase in 2023 is looking for fresh takes on business collaboration. Solutions will be evaluated on how effectively they re-imagine modern communications and collaboration. Are voice, messaging, and meetings the right suite, or are other applications needed? We are specifically looking for new approaches that may include a stronger or different value proposition that spans workflows, integrations, mobility, meetings, WFH, or other.
There is no cost to apply to the Innovation Showcase; submit your application here. Please review our eligibility requirements:
- Six companies will be selected for the Innovation Showcase. Each will present their solution during a breakout session at Enterprise Connect 2023 in Orlando.
- After the session, each company will be interviewed for an Enterprise Connect 2023 Video. Innovation Showcase companies will also be highlighted in the conference website and other material.
- Innovation Showcase participation does not include a booth in the Expo Hall. Participants and winners may choose to exhibit on the show floor at their own expense.
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2023.
Eligibility Rules and Criteria
- Eligible companies must not have exhibited at Enterprise Connect 2021 or 2022. Exhibiting at this year’s event (Enterprise Connect 2023) is not a conflict, but is also not required.
- Participants must have a customer with more than 250 employees (the actual implementation can be small).
- Participants must be able to demonstrate their solution solves a business problem or creates a business opportunity.
- There is no fee to participate.
- Selected companies are expected to attend Enterprise Connect 2023 at their own expense. Two full show passes will be provided to each company included in the Innovation Showcase.
- Applicants must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they may have received from Informa or competition judges.
- Informa reserves the right to not advance a submission to the finalist round at any time and for any reason. Informa reserves the right not to award at any time in the process if it determines to do so is in violation of any local, state, or federal regulation or responsibility, or if additional information surfaces that would make an idea or candidate ineligible.
Meet the 2022 Innovation Showcase Winners
Learn more from Ian Cudiff of Airkit
Learn more from Mark Paske of Balto
Learn more from Rob Fardin of Cognigy
Learn more from Gregg Johnson of Invoca
Learn more from Janelle Raney of Pathlight
Learn more from Vasili Triant of UJET