Pass Offerings & Benefits
Enterprise Connect 2023 will take place at the Gaylord Palms, Orlando, Florida, March 27-30.
Learn More About On-Demand Passes.
Government, Education and Non-Profit Discounts
Discounts are available for organizations affiliated with Government, Education and Non-Profit sectors. These discounts apply to the Entire Event passes only and must be requested via email to [email protected]. Discounts are calculated based on the current price and must be paid in full by February 17, 2023. For more information on discounts, please contact Enterprise Connect Customer Service at [email protected] or by calling 415-947-6858 or 866-203-8169, Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM PT
Groups of 3+
To qualify for the group discount of $100 off per person, all registrations (3+) must be submitted from the same company at the same time (within 24 hours). Discount will automatically be applied during the registration process. Discounts are calculated based on the current price on the Entire Event Conference passes only and must be paid in full by February 17, 2023. For assistance with group registrations, please contact us at [email protected] or call (866) 203-8169 / (415) 947-6858 Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM PT
- Expo Plus passes do not include lunch.
- By registering for Enterprise Connect, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older. Enterprise Connect is open to industry professionals and proof of industry involvement is required. You will be asked to present a business card as well as a photo ID when you check-in.
- Promo codes cannot be retroactively applied.
- Discounts may not be combined with other offers (except for Group Registrations and Government/Education/Non-Profit discounts).
- The event organizers reserve the right to refuse Expo Plus and/or Virtual pass applications from representatives of companies that compete with official Enterprise Connect Orlando Sponsors and Exhibitors. If you would like to become an exhibitor, please learn more about our available Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
Cancellation Date & Fees
All cancellations must be received in writing. If you need to cancel your Enterprise Connect 2023 Conference registration, you may do so for a full refund, less a $200.00 service fee until December 23, 2022. Cancellations received between December 24, 2022 – February 3, 2023 will be refunded 50% of the cost of your pass, less a $200.00 service fee. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations after February 4, 2023, or for no-shows. If you are unable to attend the event, we recommend that you send a substitution in your place. The aforementioned standard cancellation dates and fees apply to the downgrading of Conference passes to Expo Plus passes and/or virtual passes. Please email your cancellation or substitution request to [email protected]. There is no cancellation fee for Expo Plus Passes.
Informa Tech, producers of Enterprise Connect, reserve the right to make changes in the programs and speakers, or to cancel sessions if enrollment criteria are not met, or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Participation for all sessions and programs is on a first-come, first-served basis. Recording devices and cameras, still or video, are prohibited.
Due to safety concerns, no one under the age of 18 (including infants in strollers) will be permitted on the premises at the event.
Americans with Disabilities Act
If you require special assistance, auxiliary aids, interpreters or other reasonable accommodations while at the conference, please email Lisa Brenna at [email protected] no later than March 4, 2023.
Code of Conduct
Enterprise Connect believes our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
For event and registration assistance, please email EnterpriseConnectR[email protected] or call 415-947-6858, Toll Free 1-866-203-8169, Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM PT