Presentations are due on Friday, March 1, 2024.
If you are a speaker and not sure if a presentation is required of you, please contact Eric Krapf at [email protected]
Submitting Your Presentation
Once you have your final presentation ready to submit, please follow these steps:
Name your file with the format of: SessionTitle – LastName.ppt. For example:
Session Title: Enterprise Connect is the Best Event
Last Name: Krapf
File Name: Enterprise Connect is the Best Event - Krapf.ppt
*IMPORTANT FORMAT NOTE:
All Enterprise Connect presentations should be developed in 16:9 aspect ratio.
Presentations will need to be submitted in Power Point format, and if your presentation is a large file, please compress it into a .zip file.
Once your presentation is saved and ready to submit, please submit your file by emailing it to Eric Krapf at [email protected].
Please note that once presentations are submitted and have been approved by the conference chairs, edits will not be permitted.
A PDF version of your presentation will be available for attendees to review and download on our conference proceedings page prior to the event.
Session Room Inclusions
- Enterprise Connect will provide microphones, a laptop with your presentation already loaded, projector, screen, sound system, and a wired internet connection. Please bring appropriate adapters for any Apple devices.
- Make sure to bring a copy of your presentation with you onsite.
- Avoid sales pitches and commercial presentations. Experience shows that you will represent your company best by giving an educational, informative presentation.
- No sales/promotional handouts are to be distributed in the conference areas (including outside session rooms).
- Sales literature distribution is limited to Theme Sponsor and Exhibitor Booths only. For more information or to learn about Enterprise Connect sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities, please contact [email protected]