NEW! Half-Day Training
Monday, March 25 | 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
With the most critical strategic issues, you may need a truly deep dive to prepare for the big decisions that lie ahead. Don't miss your chance to register for our first-ever Half-Day Training courses, presented by leading industry experts. These courses are intended to help decision-makers get a grounding in the key issues and a solid basis to go forward as these critical topics continue to grow in importance within your enterprise. Sign up now to secure your spot!
You can register to attend the Trainings on Monday, March 25, or combine your Half-Day Training pass with a 3- or 4-Day Conference Pass and enjoy the full Enterprise Connect experience. Make the most of your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to attend our deep-dive trainings presented by industry experts.
Select a course from one of the following topics:
Register Today and Connect With the Enterprise IT Industry
There are two ways to attend a Training course.
- Combine your Half-Day Training pass with a 3- or 4-Day Conference pass and enjoy the full Enterprise Connect experience.
- Only have time to attend training? These courses can be purchased as a stand-alone. A Half-Day Training pass includes:
- Training course of your choice
- Keynote Sessions & Keynote Panels
- Expo Hall
- Networking functions including Conference Party
- Breakfast and lunch
Everything You Need to Know as a Microsoft Teams Service Owner
Presented by Tom Arbuthnot, Microsoft MVP and Principal of Empowering.Cloud
Unlock the full potential of Microsoft Teams and boost your success! Whether you're in the network team, telecoms team, or part of the Microsoft 365 team, here are some essential tips to keep in mind to avoid issues and boost your success!
Tom Arbuthnot, Microsoft MVP and Principal of Empowering.Cloud will take you through everything you need to know:
- Understanding Microsoft Teams
- Components, capabilities and licensing
- How Teams integrates with Microsoft 365
- PSTN connectivity options and considerations
- Wider ecosystem of solutions required to complete your journey, such as devices, recording and contact center
- Measuring and driving adoption
- Teams as an application platform
- How to keep up to date with the constant change in features and capabilities
- Operational best practices
Decoding Contact Centers: How to Boost Performance and Value
Presented by Brad Cleveland, Founding Partner & Senior Advisor, International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)
Unlock the true potential of your enterprise's contact center and unleash its performance and value with the right mix of technologies, processes, and support! This course will cover what differentiates the best from the rest. Join globally recognized author and consultant, Brad Cleveland, as he humorously and skillfully unravels the dynamics that drive leading contact centers.
Join us for a session tailored for those responsible for or part of supporting contact centers—IT teams, analysts, consultants, senior-level leaders, and more. We'll take an objective look at how contact centers operate, and how and where to supercharge performance with the right technologies and processes!
AI in the Contact Center
Presented by Josh Streets, Founder & CEO, Scoreboard Group Consulting
Transform your organization's customer experience at all levels by improving your team's knowledge surrounding artificial intelligence (AI) and automation, and discover the future of contact centers!
Join our half-day training on AI and automation strategies for gaining efficiency and effectiveness, learn core concepts, align with your business strategy, and see measurable results. You'll leave this course with a refreshed sense of what the contact center of tomorrow will look like, including best practices, real use-case examples, and framework for moving your strategies forward. You'll learn how to:
- Assess your current AI maturity
- Implement a 5-stage AI strategy framework
- Leverage the right use cases, technologies & critical thinking skills to improve performance
- Understand the importance of governance, change management & hiring for an AI future
- Avoid the common pitfalls of an AI transformation in the enterprise & contact center
Tutorial 1: AI In Modern Contact Centers
- Crafting an AI Vision & Strategy
- 5 Steps to AI Implementation Success
Tutorial 2: Designing Your Ecosystem
- Data Science & Principles
- Assessing Costs vs Benefits & Building a Roadmap
Tutorial 3: Developing a Minimum Viable Product to Scale
- Recent Examples of Successful MVPs
- Change Management & New KPIs to Consider
Tutorial 4: Optimizing & Refining AI Models & Practices
- Rallying Your Organization Around AI
- Evaluating Impacts, Success & AI Ethics