Save the Dates for Our Upcoming Events!
Enterprise Connect September 2022, Digital and Enterprise Connect 2023, Orlando, FL
Enterprise Connect Orlando 2022 Is A Wrap!
Check out the video highlights from this year's event. Looking for event photos? Find them here!
Up Next - Save the Dates for our upcoming events!
Facing the Tough Issues on Hybrid Work
How Communications Technology Will Support New Ways of Working
September 14, 2022 | Digital
Sign up to be notified when registration opens for our September event.
Enterprise Connect Conference & Expo
March 27-30, 2023 | Orlando, FL & Digital
Sign up to be notified when registration opens for Enterprise Connect 2023.
The Industry Re-connected in March to Learn, Network, And Prepare For The Next Big Changes.
It had been almost three years since enterprise communications/collaboration professionals had been able to gather in-person, and there were so many pressing issues to discuss: How ready are you for hybrid work? Which technology tools are right for the 2022 workforce? How will you provide the customer and employee experience your enterprise requires? As much change as we’ve seen in the last two years, there’s even more coming, and you need to be prepared.
Thank you for joining us March 21-24, 2022 to:
- LEARN from your peers and the leading independent industry experts
- REJUVENATE your professional network and meet new colleagues and contacts
- PLAN your enterprise’s next migration—to the Cloud, AI-enabled systems, next-gen video, and much more
- EXPLORE the latest technologies from across the vendor spectrum—all in one place
2022 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
In-Depth Analysis | Vendor-Neutral | Expert Insights | Network With Your Peers
2022 Conference Tracks
Our expert-led conference program featured the latest systems, software, services and applications for enterprise communications and collaboration. Whether you need to build on the changes wrought by the pandemic, or plan a re-set based on new business realities, everything at Enterprise Connect is focused on one overriding goal: To help you optimize your investments in communications and collaboration systems, services, apps and networks.
NEW TRACK FOR 2022: Security & Compliance - This track explored the new issues around security and compliance for communications/collaboration systems, while also covering legacy issues for voice systems and the enterprise network.
Contact Center & Customer Experience
Video Collaboration & A/V
CPaaS & Communications APIs
Unified Communications & UCaaS
2022 Event Highlights
New event features included:
- Expanded Women in Communications program
- Spotlight Awards recognizing and celebrating women who demonstrate outstanding qualities of leadership and expertise in technology
- IT Hero Award honoring enterprise IT professionals and teams who go above and beyond their day-to-day communications/collaboration responsibilities to provide exceptional service, vision, and expertise to their organizations
- New Security & Compliance track that explored new issues around security and compliance for communications/collaboration systems as well as legacy issues
2022 Session Highlights
Communications & Collaboration 2025: Conference-Within-a-Conference
Technology transformation has accelerated for enterprise communications/collaboration, and leading-edge technologies promise even more change ahead. But just how quickly will the evolution progress, and what are the implications for your strategic technology planning? The Communications & Collaboration 2025 conference-within-a-conference offered detailed insights aimed at helping you see where the most important technology trends are heading over the next three years, and how you can be ready to take full advantage of them. Speakers presented a clear picture of which technologies may be nascent today but could be mainstream in 3 years. Topics included:
- Contact Center 2025
- Cloud 2025
- Video 2025
- Workplace 2025
Experience Enterprise Connect Orlando
- Meet - Network with your peers—enterprise decision-makers with real-world experience.
- Learn - Get actionable insight and perspective from independent, vendor-neutral experts.
- Exchange - Exchange ideas with leaders and subject-matter experts.